Monday 26 September 2011

Never feel such so great and motivated before...

I'm an engineer. An Electrical and Electronic engineering graduates.
I'm a person who is very careful, well planned and dared not to take risk...
I always consider this and that before i do or go somewhere...
I always do something with an intention or purpose...
Believed that this is gene of an engineer
As for an engineer, we are trained with programming algorithm....
"if" something, "then" something...
perhaps, this is the reason why engineer is always so dull and straight...






we will only do the right things in the right way...
perhaps, this is also the reason, it make our life so routine and dull...
for our job, it has lost the excitement and anticipation...
maybe, the most is the pay raise or the figure of the year end bonus...
this is a sad reality to admit...
I believe
Many of us had lose our vision or what we want to achieve in our life
We only know that Monday to Friday, we have to work...
Saturday and Sunday, we can rest at home...
For me, the motivation or the excitement had gone...
Daily routine working had replace and fill up the day...
I think this is the traditional job....














Until last weekend, i attend a seminar or event of a Network Marketing company (Nuskin)
Before attending, i was just anticipating a normal talk
but, it totally stunned and amazed me...
i get to understand this business more and i see the essence of this line...

from deep of my heart,
something is triggered - "excitement"
something is shined - "vision"
something is firmed - "confidence"
















I like their culture. where the quote "i'm successful only when you are successful" applied perfectly... this will definitely can't be found in traditional company where we worked now... i still remember i heard this from my colleagues: "i will not teach other all i know, as i need to keep something so that i will not get sacked". my heart was cold and don't know what to say...

I like their structure. where they have proper pathway and training to shape you from a sales person to a leader.. i believe this will never be realised in small or medium company... perhaps, those established corporate will only deploy this... even though, they will only trained you to expertise in your current field but not the next level...
I like their spirits. where everyone trust and believe in the company... i can always heard of complains, grumbles and gossips.... instead of the united spirits to bring out the most for the company..

I like their mindset. where everything is so positive and healthy... they methodology is very similar to The Secret.... where we shall always think of what we what instead of what we don't want...












after the seminar
few thoughts penetrates and come to my mind
"I must stand there and speak one day with my friends"
i can imagine that i fought the way together with my friends to the top
i can imagine the fantastic and truthful talks which we will share on the stage
i can imagine the scene that i reminisce back the time i persuading you all to join this line...
i will never regret if i talked/persuaded you many times... as i know i will only regret if i give up to talk to you.... because i want you, my friends to strive together to success...
i will not treat this as direct sales...
this will be my future
it is the career culture which i want to have....

No comments:

Post a Comment