Sunday 27 November 2011

Live @ November 2011
















Year 2011 is coming to a close. Buck up everyone, there still one more month to spark your year 2011... :)












Early of this month, went to Seoul again for business. This round is fully armored with big shots of my company... haha.. therefore, no stress nor burden.. i will say this trip is for pure learning and eye-opening trip... My role just being there and learn... Have a very fruitful trip coz i return with many shopping bags... Manage to explore some places such as Myeong-dong and Gangnam... Gangnam is a very happening place full of drinking places and youngsters and Myeong-dong is veyr similar to Taipei Ximenting. Full with shop lots and stalls... It very lively and the ambience to shop is very comfortable with the chill weather.. i began to love Korea... :D














Aside from business to trip to Korea, went for a short trip to Malacca.. A heritage cultural town.. Together with my gf and her family.. Exploring places like A'Famosa, Jonker street, Istana Museum, stadhuys, peranakan museum, and etc... Another main element of the trip is the food... Chicken Rice Ball, Cendol, Laksa, Nyonya kueh, Nyonya dishes, satay celup and etc... indeed a mental and physical fruitful trip... :D

Soon, will going to Penang this coming weekend to meet my best friend there and also my college buddies there.. Believe we have not meet each another after our convocation.. and that is a 2 years time, man... i know we will have a great time then.. very look forward for this to come... will update about this trip is coming next post..

Aside from work and travels, have been very actively in pursuing the ideal target of my life... the road to "Financial and Time Freedom". i guess many of my surrounding knew about this... some give me very negative opinions on this, some return me with very open answer and definitely some very supportive on me.. i'm thankful to all, you have make me grow and step nearer to my goal..

For me, i feel it is my duly to share with anybody and everybody . Hence, no matter who are you, so long i know you, then, i will definitely share with you on this as i do not want to prejudge for you... as you are the one whom to be responsible for your own life...












you can choose to be healthy or sick;
you can choose to be rich or poor;
you can choose to be free or busy;
you can choose to be happy or sad;
you can choose to be positive or negative;
you can choose to be extraordinary or normal;

You can choose... it is your life hence it is your decision.. the key is that do you want to choose and are you dare to choose...

And more importantly:

there is no way to become better if you remained doing what you are doing now yet expecting extra-ordinary life tomorrow... You got to do something different and you got to do something that other ppl don't want to do in order for you to become outstanding..

For me, i will definitely "bet" my time and effort on this Nuskin network marketing business. Why i use the word "bet"? Because there are too much of ppl telling this business can not be done or this is not a proper "work" to do and blah blah blah... Hence, i will prove to you all in near future that i have better eye sight than you... Dont worry, I will come to find you when the day comes...

Just to share another main element which make me so keen to do this network marketing business is that it can help me to become Millionaire in one day... Which this will never be happened in my life if i continue to work for my boss... If this way can lead me to the wealthy, i can't think of any reason not to switch to that direction !! as people says if you want to mine, go the place which have most gold.. it is the same theory... Also, i have helped many people surrounding me to regain better health and happier lifestyle... this is so much meaningful than the routine job !!

No comments:

Post a Comment